June 30, 2010

30/30 - What Juneathon did for me ...........


Todays exercise - Swimming 2000m in 51 mins.
This is my last addition to Juneathon and in all means that my totals were :

Running 72.58 km

Cycling 435.34 km

Swimming 16.4 km
When I look at those, I think shit, was that really me, and I don't think I could have kept that up if I didn't have to blog everyday, so that has really helped.
During juneathon I have :

Fought off a tropical infection !
Completed an Olympic distance triathlon !
Caused an accident !
Been attacked by toads and cats !
Astounded training partners with futuristic nutrition !
Lost 3 kgs !
Trained hard for 25 days, did some exercise the other 5 !
Blogged everyday !

............and farted in a wetsuit !
I also got to read some great blogs along the way ! Roll on next year......


1 comment: