June 02, 2010

The problem with municipal pools.....


Is that you get all sorts of nutters using them. This is my own fault, if I wasn't so tight fisted, I know where theres a great health club pool and its nearly always empty.... but no, I go to a council run pool cos its only £3.10 .

Tonight I decided to go for 1500 metres because this is the distance that I'll be swimming at the Dambuster in just over two weeks time.
I was going along reasonably well , when the human roadblock decided to enter the pool ! I'm not the fastest of swimmers but I've picked the right lane for my ability, not like this numpty, who I think takes great pleasure in just causing a big long procession of carnage behind him !

Meanwhile, other than that, it went well, I'm happy with the progress in the pool and am becoming more confident that i will be able to crack the distance and not be last out of the water.

1500 metres in 39 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment