June 01, 2010

My Juneathon starts off all hardcore like !

There is an unwritten rule in running that any run that you do in the rain is automatically 50% more hardcore - well it was truly pissing it down tonight so I'm feeling doubly hard !
Tonights run was 4.25 miles @ 9.45 min/miles.
I also chose to wear my shorter shorts for the run which because of the wet weather rode up my legs giving the appearance of a mankini - epic fail !
I did notice that there seemed to be a lot of snails on the paths tonight, and me, with my new tree hugging attitude for insects and the like, took great care not to bound all over them.
Oh and finally, extendable dog leads should be banned. Rover does not need that much freedom and consequently I'm knackered enough without having to run the extra wide berth metres !

Day one sorted, 29 left to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment