June 23, 2010

23/30 Pool gives discount to stupid people !


Todays effort - Swimming 1800m in 45 mins
It was back to daily training today and a nice dip in the pool to start things off as we reach the final stretch of Juneathon.

I noticed that there were not as many people at the pool as normal, but with England playing (and thankfully winning), I suppose that's not too much of a surprise.

However, I do think to compensate for this, the pool decided to offer a 2 for 1 specials for dorks today cos I got stuck behind a premier league one for a good few lengths !

Just f*****g stop and let people through you mug ! Every time I go, theres one who doesn't understand common courtesy, has overestimated their swimming speed and goes on to piss off everyone in their wake !

Still, once I got round him, I swam very well and the blood settled, and I seemed to swim quickly. I got cramp in my feet on a few occasions which then slowed me down, but happy with todays efforts overall.

Tomorrow I'll be all aero dynamic as I have a go at time trialling for only the second time this year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment