June 18, 2010

17/30 They think its all over....


After 17 days, I think its time to call time On Juneathon as I'm about to start some anti-biotics to treat the amoebic dysentery that I picked up in Tunisia.
I'm still doing the Dambuster tomorrow morning and will still continue to train hard, but I have really have missed rest days and this has had a big effect on how I have been feeling.
I still managed a mile of walking this lunchtime which really doesn't count.
Thankyou Juneathon, I don't think I've ever been fitter or lighter, cheers !

4 comments:

  1. We were talking about you last night, Andy, considering your cumulative mileage and calorie burn - it's been humbling!
    Good luck recovering but remember you're not out of Juneathon until the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be a drip!!!
    your training is doing well and it gives me a chance to get out on a bike.
    Lick your wounds and man up!!
    Have a light rest day every 4 days and allow your body to recuperate. Remember it still needs fuel to re-build all the muscle you are tearing through exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to... thanks for the kind comments, and I'll continue to do what I can.

    Anonymous... my post says I'll keep the hard work going, I just cannot do every single day as per Juneathon rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha.
    See, you would recuperate better if you turned to the dark side and admitted the powers of the jelly bar.

    ReplyDelete