June 14, 2010

14/30 Why you shouldn't fart in a wetsuit.....


Todays effort - Swimming 1500m in open water, again !
It was back to the lake that I went to last Monday, to have another stab at the old open water swimming tonight. Truth be told, all I wanted to do was confirm that I could do it and that last week was not some sort of fluke. I was also bouyed on by last nights pool swim.
When I got to the lake it was quite windy and the water looked choppier than last week and cold and all of a sudden I didn't fancy it ! I did however get in eventually and it wasn't as bad as it looked, in fact I enjoyed a first out and back swim without any incident.
However on the second lap I was just approaching the turnaround bouy when I couldn't help but fart in my wetsuit ! ( Any man will tell you that its dangerous to hold it in !!!)
Anyway, this fart just stayed in my wetsuit and I could feel it moving around trying to escape ! It is a very creepy sensation and I can only compare it to having something crawling around under your skin, its that bad !!!!
Eventually an escape route was found and I finished my swim in relative comfort.
Day 14 of Jueathon completed and nearly half way !

No comments:

Post a Comment