June 16, 2010

16/30 and beginning to feel like Ivan Drago in Rocky IV !!!



Todays contribution - Swimming 1500m in 45 mins (60 lengths)

Its day 16 of Juneathon already and over halfway there,these but in truth its beginning to feel a bit like day 60 !
These are my training totals so far this month...
Running - 36.8 km
Cycling - 225.7km
Swimming - 9.6km
I'm beginning to feel how Ivan Drago looked in that massive training montage from Rocky IV - I must break Juneathon lol!!!!!
Tonights swim was a leisurely affair to be honest, and because I am starting to feel tired, I didn't push things too hard.
Tomorrow night I will be out on the bike , and then friday I will have a big walk during my lunch hour so that I can rest a little before Saturday mornings olympic distance triathlon.
14 days to go and counting......

No comments:

Post a Comment