April 30, 2012

Lincoln Wheelers 75'' Restricted Gear Time Trial

This past Tuesday gone, I had another opportunity to ride a time trial with Lincoln Wheelers and ride the same 7.7 mile course that I rode my first time trial on back on Boxing Day.
On that occasion I rode 21.41 or thereabouts, but did have the use of all of my gears. This ride was a little different as I was restricted to only being able to use one gear, which was about the halfway through my top set of gears.
.....and boy was it hard !
I managed to scream my way around the course and totally fry my legs in a time of 20.17 - a PB from Boxing Day so happy with that, but this short sharp stuff really hurts my legs and Thursdays long run was painful.
That being said I do enjoy time trialling so will return for some more later in the year !

No comments:

Post a Comment