March 01, 2011

Tired....but not from the training !



This week I am moving house and have spent what feels like every living minute painting and decorating the new house.


I have managed so far to keep going with the Don Fink plan on which I think I'm on week 13 or 14 at present and now in the build phase.


This weekend (after the move is completed I hope) I am looking forwards to pulling on the Lincoln Tri colours for the first time this year at the Clumber Sprint Duathlon - http://www.onestepbeyond.org.uk/clumber-park-duathlon.php - this will be my first Duathlon and I decided to do the shorter Sprint distance of 5k run - 20k bike - 3k run to see how I go. the club do a monthly Duathlon so if I like it , I might pop along for a couple later in the year.


One of the consequences of the move is that my broadband will be out of action until sometime late in March - but when I get back on I'll update with how the Duathlon went.

No comments:

Post a Comment