September 01, 2013

Lincoln Wheelers Autumn 5 Series


26/08/13  11.40

Turned up to find out that I was supposed to be the organiser - d'oh !

Got over that little hiccup and agreed to take the reigns for the next two events. Made my way to the start to go off at no.6 and absolutely mullered the first couple of miles which felt like they were wind assisted.  Turned left to go to Laughterton and the road seemed to last forever ! Caught my minuteman and tried not to show how much it was beginning to hurt. Crossed the line with a minute PB at 11.40 and an average of over 25mph for the first time....

03/09/13 11.59

Slightly windier to the point of being 20 seconds slower than last week. Didn't feel I paced it very well and was hanging out my arse by the end of the third mile. By the time I'd hit the last mile I was really striggling and relieved to finish just under the 12 minute mark.

My TT season finished for 2013 !

No comments:

Post a Comment