December 19, 2010

When does a run become a walk ?


Todays report should have been an update following the Bolsover 10k - but this was not to be as the organisers have had to postpone the event until the New Year.
This was a shame as following last weeks run in Sheffield, I was feeling confident that maybe I could go those 7 seconds quicker to post my first sub 55 mins finishing time.
Still, it was not too bad around Lincoln this morning so I decided to go for a sneaky five mile run...... I shouldn't have bothered !!
It was more walk than it was run, and I could only manage 3 on and off miles before calling it a day, honestly, by the end of it, I couldn't even go through the pretense of running the last 100 metres up my street. I think it is a good job that the race was cancelled today because I was really off it today.
I'm going to rest for a few days and then pick it up again, I will catch up the blog over the Xmas week.
Have a good one !

No comments:

Post a Comment